Airedales As Art by SJ Merwin

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Airedale Dog art painting Dog show Best in Show

Bailey is such a gorgeous Airedale that he could easily be Best in Show in any Airedale competition.  This painting is 9 inches X 12 inches and is created with thick paint with lots of texture.  This painting was created for my Paint a Dog for Charity on Facebook and all profits from the sale of the painting went to help Airedale Terriers in need of rescue.

If you are interested in an Airedale painting please email me.  Click here to email me.

1 comment:

longislandny dogtrainers said...

Wow! I am mainly surprised by the way you unique out almost every single little detail. It can be genuinely heading to aid me a great offer. Thanks for sharing your suggestions so certainly.

Long island dog training