Airedales As Art by SJ Merwin

Friday, March 26, 2010

Airedale Terrier painting "Aire of Gold" - Dog, Art, Contemporary, Art, SJ Merwin

Airedale Terriers have a personality that just can't be explained. You have to have an Airedale Terrier to see the crazy, playful, intelligent, witty personality up close.

Sorry this painting is sold, but please contact me if you are interested in a painting that has this style.

Aire of Gold - Airedale Terrier, Dog, Art, Contemporary,
Aire of Gold - Airedale Terrier, Dog, Art, Contemporary,, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:

If you send me an email and don't hear from me in 24 hours, that means I didn't receive your email, so please try again.

Media: Mixed Media - Acrylic, Ink, Oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

No comments: