Airedales As Art by SJ Merwin

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Airedale Terrier Watercolor by Sandra Merwin

Phoenix: Out of The Ashes - Welsh Terrier Airedale Pup
Phoenix: Out of The Ashes - Welsh Terrier Airedale Pup, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
Puppies are just wonderful balls of fur and energy as they taste the world. This Watercolor of an Airedale pup is based on my dog when he was a pup. I accept commissions for your pet, just email me. There is a 20% donation to the National Airedale Rescue Assoc. when this painting is sold. NARA does wonderful work helping with Airedale rescues.

Media: Watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)

How to Purchase:
send me an email

1 comment:

dayana said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://sketchingdrawing.com