Airedales As Art by SJ Merwin

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blue Foreclosure: "I think our people must be lost. I know they wouldn't have left us. Let's go find them!"

SOLD

Blue Foreclosure: "I think our people must be lost. I know they wouldn't have left us. Let's go find them!"
Blue Foreclosure:

About This Painting:
This is a series about Foreclosures. Across the nation pets are being abandoned because of home foreclosure and job losses. I've been told this painting probably won't sell because it packs such an emotional punch. But that's what art can do - pack an emotional punch that tells it like it is. Animals suffer because some truly greedy people brought down the economy. The ones who suffer are the old, the sick , the young and those creatures without a voice. So, if the painting packs too much of an emotional punch to purchase, please go to the National Airedale Rescue website and make a donation - even a small donation helps.

Media: Oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $95 USD

How to Purchase:
send me an email



20% donation to the National Airedale Rescue.

No comments: