Airedales As Art by SJ Merwin

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hopeful Aire - Airedale Terrier Art by Sandra Merwin, S. Merwin

Hopeful Aire - is my version of all the homeless Airedales who are looking for forever homes. These wonderful dogs just want a human family and the thing about an Airedale without a family -- is that they never lose hope. The Spirit of Hopefulness is a mark of this wonderful breed.

Hopeful Aire - Airedale Terrier Art
Hopeful Aire - Airedale Terrier Art, painting by Sandra Merwin

About This Painting:
I think I've finally managed to show the texture that I add to these paintings. For more information click on my blog. 20% donation to NARA, National Airedale Rescue.

Media: Acrylic impasto
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $175 USD


Or, send me an email


This Painting is Sold

No comments: